A world where all children and mothers with life-threatening conditions are cared for by local, skilled healthcare professionals.
Global Healing trains physicians, nurses, and medical laboratory professionals in lower income countries to implement current best practices for improved patient care.
- We work to close the gap in access to healthcare between developed and developing nations.
- We collaborate with local partners and medical experts to develop and implement our programs.
- We create sustainable improvements in patient care by empowering local healthcare professionals to know, do, and teach current best practices.
- We foster strong partnerships and open communication between our medical volunteers and program participants to support learning during and between training sessions.
- We measure the impact of our programs both on the skills of our trainees and on the quality of care being provided.
- We undertake only adequately funded and supported projects that can deliver the highest quality outcome to the people we serve.
- We go above and beyond to avoid bureaucratic waste and ensure that our resources are used efficiently.
- We recognize all who help us achieve our mission, and we value every contribution of money, time, talent, equipment, supplies, or influence, no matter how small or large.
HOW WE WORK
WHERE WE WORK
VISIT OUR PROGRAMS PAGE>>
LEARN ABOUT OUR VOLUNTEERS>>